Friday, September 4, 2009

owwie


sweet baby jeebus i am in pain. i woke up this morning feeling like i'd been plowed over by a train or kim kardashian's ass. whichever would be heftier and more painful at high speeds (i'll let you decide). but i dragged my (own sizable) ass out of bed and made myself go to the gym. and i don't know why but it was like torture. i couldn't get my legs to go right on the elliptical, it was like all my energy was completely sapped before i even began. so i forced myself to do 45 minutes because i'm not going to reach my goal if i keep slacking at the gym and only doing half an hour. i thought maybe i'd try to eat some breakfast and then go do a dvd but i just don't know if that'll be happening today. my head hurts and my body feels like lead. god i'm such a lazy ass. maybe i'll attempt yoga later.
so far, the day has been mediocre:
  • 45 minutes elliptical: 430 cals
and to eat:
  • 2 egg-white omelet with 1 tsp milk: 36 cals
  • 1/2 banana: 55 cals
  • cantaloupe: 40 cals
  • peppermint tea: 0 cals
total: 132 cals
so for the rest of the day, i think i'm going to have a green apple and some more of that laughing cow light cheese (so damn yummy) and maybe just take it easy and rest? sigh i don't know, i even feel too exhausted to finish this post properly. i think my depression may be back and is rearing its ugly head in this manner. sigh.

xoxo,
rubes

No comments:

Post a Comment