Saturday, September 12, 2009

help please


oh my fucking god i want to binge.


seriously, i haven't felt this intense of an urge in a while.


fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck


what do i do??????? i took it semi-easy at the gym today because i thought my muscles deserved a bit of a break.


but now i wish i'd worked out for like 4 hours so that maybe i could justify eating more.


i've already eaten all i should until dinner time since sister dear wants to get thai food.


fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck


please please please let me have the strength not to binge. not when i'm so close to being my lowest weight i've ever been.


shit. i'm so fucking scared right now.


some support would be much appreciated. or else i fear i may dive headfirst into the cinnamon toast crunch with a giant glass of milk.

1 comment:

  1. Don't do it! You'll be so angry with yourself afterwards, you know you will. Go find your favorite distraction, even better if you can outside and way from the fridge. Drink loads of water! I'm not an expert on eating very little, so I can't give you advice on how to get a small bite of something to keep from binging. I can only say, distractions are your best bet! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete